- Login or Register to make a submission.
- Ekonomia i Prawo. Economics and Law is a self-funded journal. For this reason, an authors submitting the scientific articles bears the publication costs. The article publication cost is 600 PLN. Payments should be sent to the following account:
Recipient: Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika
Address: ul. Gagarina 11; 87-100 Toruń, Poland
Account IBAN: PL45 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8579
(in title please specify your name and the postscript „Economics and Law”)
- The scientific article should correspond to the journal profile specified in section journal profile.
- The article should be written in British English and have a scientific nature. It means that article should meet the journal editorial standards. Detailed description of editorial standards are presented in section information for authors and in template with editorial standards available in downloads.
- The scientific article should also meet the journal ethical standards described in section information for authors. Authors are asked to submit author’s declaration available in downloads. In the case of a collective work, declaration should be fulfilled and signed by authors who submit the article. The signed document should be attached to the article submission form.
- A scientific article should be submitted using the article submission form.
- The editors reserves the right to make language corrections in the text of submitted article.